Machine Operator Job Profile
Extrusion Operators > Inside Liner Operators Lithography Operators Neck Down Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. This list is not all inclusive and may include other duties as necessary.
- Set-up, adjusts and maintains related equipment.
- Primary responsibility for the production and quality on assigned equipment.
- Conduct preventive and general repairs to equipment involving knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical principles.
- Practice effective safety, quality control and housekeeping procedures. Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. o Ability to understand and accurately follow Standard Operating Procedures o Ability to plan and direct the operations of the related equipment.
Ability to use manufacturer's tools or related hand tools effectively in performing maintenance and changeovers.
Related mechanical experience or equivalent training. Familiarity with the metric system of measurement.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED equivalence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is required to stand, walk and use hands to finger, hands or feet.
- Required to reach with hands and arms and stoops, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to analyze color.
- Must be able to lift 501bs.
- Must be able to wear safety glasses, ear plugs and PPE.